Coaching in Mukherjee Nagar and Rajendra Nagar for Upsc Preparation
Both theses areas are known as educational hub for preparation of civils.
The main benefit of Mukherjee Nagar is it’s location as it is closer to the North Campus of Delhi University.
It depends. If you are Studying hindi medium or english medium. For hindi you will have to go to Mukherjee Nagar, as most teachers are there.
For English you can chose either but perception is rajendra Nagar has more. It also depends which coaching classes you want to join.
I Suggest Rajendra Nagar. So, i guess i can answer this. For the preparation of UPSC, all you need are :
- Good set of books
- Internet (avg. speed at least)
- Coaching (if you feel the need, I don’t find it useful)
- Daily newspaper ( THE HINDU)
- Monthly magazines
- Updates about the current pattern
- A peaceful room to study
- Good food
- Library (Good Environment )